Thursday, May 14, 2009

A Mother's Day Note to Iran

I am Charles O. Hollom, Director-Owner of The World Desert Reclamation Society, pledged to construct one hundred sections (640 Acres-American per Section) of New Cropland, or 64,000 Acres-American, outside Baghdad, because the Desert Warriors who held American Journalist Jill Carroll released her unharmed to return to America instead of executing her on the day after I sent them my entreaty and pledge for the cropland which I suggested be named "The Jill Carroll Peace Garden".
Most of those Desert Warriors are in a different place now; yet they may know what will surely come of the actions of The World Desert Reclamation Service; subsidiary to The World Desert Reclamation Society.

The blog is worlddrs.blogspot.com and I hope that the young lady journalist may go home to Fargo, North Dakota, soon.

Fargo only spies on Moorhead, Minnesota.

No comments:

Post a Comment